Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thank you.

Tonight as I was getting ready for bed, I opened my journal and did something a little different. I just started writing a list of things I'm thankful for. I had a hard time stopping and it just filled my heart with so much joy and an overwhelming gratefulness for who God is in my life.

I want to share a handful with you.

Tonight I'm so thankful for...

Number 1. My Mom visiting last Saturday night to come to the Johannes Amritzer service. I was beaming having her with me. I like showing off what an awesome lady I got to be raised by. :) After a powerful service, Mom stayed in Gettysburg to take Luke and I to the Lincoln diner. That makes for one happy Bonnie.Talking in a diner booth, eating breakfast at night with two of the most wonderful gifts God has ever given me. It was so good to be with you both.

Number 2. Surprise run-ins with Luke in the middle of a long afternoon filled with meetings. He is just the most fun and refreshing person to be around. What a good boyfriend I have.

Number 3. A chance to spend this coming Saturday with my friends Kimmy and Laura. What sweet, sweet, laughter-inducing girls. We'll be spending a big part of the day at Plato's Closet and a mall with Anthropologie. Lots of pretty coming up. :)

Number 4. The sun rises on the way into school this week have been beyond beautiful. I asked God to give me the ability to do artwork some day that would glorify him like those sun rises do. A morning drive spent talking to God about how beautiful his skies are and how beautiful what he's doing in my life is... that's a great way to start the morning.

Number 5. Isaiah 54. I'm just loving and clinging to that passage as a whole this week. (Verse 10. ah.)

...and sooo much more.
Thank you, God for hearing every word of my thankfulness tonight.
I like being talkative in times like this. :)
Most of all, I'm so thankful for Your love for me.

1 comment:

  1. You've been topping the list of things I'm thankful for since February. And before that... so thankful that for no reason I can see I get to have you as mine. Can't wait to cherish you more, Bonnie girl.

    ReplyDelete